Frédéric Menguy can offer a global approach including equipment, raw material and know-how. You would like to create or increase of a sugar or chocolate panning workshop. You need to invest but you are hesitating between a belt coater or a classical pan, air treatment by dehumidification or dehydration, doing or not doing precoating on your jelly centres, onsite or offsite training for your staff.
Through his knowledge of the field and his management skills, Frédéric Menguy can also support you in making your choices and building your project. He can assist the factory manager or the technical manager in each of their tasks: new product development, quality management, maintenance and human resources.
He carries out his actions in your workshop but also offers a five-day sugar pan coating training at least once a year. All the operations of the pan coating process are studied : precoating, hard and soft panning, colouring and polishing.
Frédéric Menguy offers solutions which respect your quality approach. To make sure that solutions proposed to solve your manufacturing problems last in time, he uses the following : continuing improvement approach, active staff participation, food safety and hygiene legislation.
|Helping you to :|
• Define the provisional budget of your projects, size your installation
• Choose equipment and supervise set-ups
• Design + develop your innovative panned products
• Work with raw materials (choice specifications, supplier research
• Solve technical and operations problems (reduce costs, waste, capacity losses)
• Industrialize traditional process
Guide your team in :
• Set-up of proposed solutions
• Increase skill level of the operators
• Quality, hygiene and food safety approach (ISO22000, IFS & BRC certifications)
|Train your teams of the 6 steps of pan coating :
• Chocolate coating
• Sugar or sugar-free hard panning
• Soft panning
• Colouring and finishing
• Chocolate or sugar polishing
Training contents are tailor-made for all type of audience :
• Fields operators
• R&D technicians
• Quality teams
• Maintenance teams
Training sessions are carried out in your facilities or in one of your partner centres, in France or in Germany.
Available in French, English and Spanish.
Today recognized as one of the best experts in pan coating, he guides industrial confectioners and artisan chocolatiers in their development in France as well as internationally.